From start to finish, our counselors help participants develop their career plans, address emotional issues which may impact employment, build problem-solving skills to help overcome logistical obstacles, prepare resumes and provide referrals to land the right job.
Women & Men*
Job Referral & Placement
Resume Assistance & Interviewing Techniques
Personal & Professional Development Workshops
For more information call:
Certain restrictions for the Displaced Homemaker program:
- 35 years of age or older and
- have worked in the home providing unpaid household services for family members and
- are unemployed or not adequately employed and
- have had, or would have, difficulty getting adequate employment and
- have been dependent on the income of another family member but are no longer supported by such income or
- have been dependent on federal assistance
To learn more about The Centre’s Displaced Homemakers Program and how to qualify, contact Alice Thompson, Director of Employment Services, at
Employers seeking exceptional candidates to work for their company can find them here!
Here is a list of our qualified candidates’ occupations. We are looking to get them hired today!
Mental Health Therapist
Human Resource Assistant
Human Resource Scheduler
Human Resource Manager
Bi-Lingual Administrative Assistant
Customer Service Representative
Retail Sales Associate
Retail Support Specialist
Medical Administrative Support
Emergency Medical Technician
Middle School Teacher (Mathematics)
Mail Room Clerk
Fast Food Cook and Food Prep
Please contact our Employment Services office at (813) 251-8437 ext. 272.