Federal Contracting Certification: 8(a)
June 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
How do I get started with Government Contracting?
I Participants will also be introduced to important websites, and external agencies such as the Procurement Technical Assistance Center(PTAC). Marketing to the government will also be discussed.
- What is the difference between commercial contracting and government contracting? What is a contract?
- Is this right for me and my business?
- How are “set-aside” contracts and goals determined?
This webinar will also dive into Federal Contracting Certification: 8(a)
Learn how the SBA’s 8(a) Business Development Program helps small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the marketplace. This class focuses on the benefits of this program. It also covers the eligibility requirements necessary to participate.
• The 8(a) Business Development Program is a business assistance program for small disadvantaged businesses. The 8(a) Program offers a broad scope of assistance to firms that are owned and controlled at least 51% by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.
• There are substantial benefits of partaking in the program,such as the consideration and preference for government procurement.
• The 8(a) Program is an essential instrument for helping socially and economically disadvantaged entrepreneurs gain access to the economic mainstream of American society. The program helps thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs to gain a foothold in government contracting.