The Tampa Bay Centre for Women stands ready to support our small businesses with the new Women’s Business Centre (WBC) CARES Project SBA increases opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs with $420,000 Grant to launch the new Tampa Bay Women’s Business Centre CARES program.
WBC CARES project expands access to resources to help small businesses who have experienced supply chain disruptions, staffing challenges, a decrease in gross receipts or customers, or a closure as a result of COVID-19.
Webinars and Virtual Trainings
- Topics relevant to telework featuring exports on the use of available technologies, teleworking best practices, managing employees while working from home
- Provide information and resources on remote customer service best practices, how to connect with customers while practicing social distancing, the risks and mitigation of cyberthreats while teleworking, and additional information on customer engagement as needed
- How to conduct business using Zoom, Skype, and Microsoft Teams and will provide targeted one-on-one training if needed
1:1 Business Coaching and Counseling
with obtaining real-world funding, resources, and solutions to deal with COVID-19
- Funding Access: EIDL/PPP/CARE ACT
- Financial Projections
- Legal Service/Assistance
- Business Plans
- Other Capital/Funding Sources